Arts Communication offers support in connection with conferences with a minimum of 25 participants.
How to get help:
Please contact us at least 4 months prior to the conference, and ideally even earlier.
The collaboration starts with a meeting between Arts Communication and the conference organisers to reconcile mutual expectations and discuss which tasks we may help you with.
- Advice on how to host a conference, budget, checklist etc.
- Booking of conference venue at or away from Aarhus University
- Creation and maintenance of a conference website
- Advice on internal and external marketing
- Internal advertising of the conference at AU, Arts, school and centre websites
- Help with setting up a simple registration module (AU Webshop)
- Contact to suppliers regarding food and refreshments
- Conference articles (AU conference folders, pens, name tags etc.)
- Loan items such as signs for posters, roll-ups etc., plus various orders
- Preparation of lists of participants and name tags
In addition to the basic package, Arts Communication can assist major conferences with:
- Graphical assistance with producing conference programmes, invitations, posters, call for papers etc.
- Reservation of hotel room blocks (for any guests not paid for by the conference)
These services are offered subject to the necessary resources being available (especially in 2017). During busy periods, we may be unable to offer the full basic package.
If help is needed with more practical tasks, including secretarial assistance, the conference must finance, recruit and pay for student assistance.