1) Academic notices (such as invitations to lectures, evening events on a specific theme or academic events)
2) Notices from clubs and societies (such as the Arts Council, Philosophia and Frit Forum Aarhus)
3) Advertisements (such as menus and concert posters)
1) Academic notices can be posted on the notice boards indicated for this purpose.
2) Notices from clubs and societies can be posted on the notice boards used for this purpose. Most of these are in the foyer area in building 1484.
3) Advertisements may only be posted on the metal-clad billboard columns designed for this purpose in buildings 1482 and 1484.
1) Academic notices can be posted on the notice boards on campus - buildings 1912, 1915 and 1917
2) Notices from clubs and societies can be posted on the notice boards on campus - buildings 1912, 1915 and 1917
3) Advertisements can only be posted on the notice boards in the foyer, by room 118 or by the staircase in building 1915
The maintenance staff (including the cleaning staff) manage the notice boards that are used for academic notices and advertising.
The notice boards used by clubs and societies are normally managed by the clubs and societies in question and/or the school concerned.
Twice a year (December and June), all notices are removed from the notice boards and billboard columns. Whenever necessary, the maintenance staff reserve the right to remove any notices which are not relevant in an academic setting.