Illness/accidents during official trips

Illness or accidents during your trip

If you fall ill or have an accident during an official trip, you should only contact the Europæiske Rejseforsikring Alarmcentral (the insurance company emergency services) if you need medical care that requires payment. Emergency services are open 24 hours a day.

You can find contact information for the emergency services and information on how to report an injury on the travel insurance page.