The Research Support Office helps researchers find relevant sources of funding, prepare proposals and administer complex EU projects.
We also contribute to national and international research agendas.
We are here to help you with:
- Fundraising and preparing proposals
- The proposal – structure, language and quality assurance
- Funding strategies
- New knowledge through workshops, courses, presentations about national and European grant sources.
- Overview of relevant databases
- Bibliometric analyses and assistance when searching for information
- Project administration.
Please note that not all programs are supported.