News Archive

Photo: Colourbox

2013.02.28 | Administrative conditions, Staff, Frontpage

Important news about payroll processing

In the future, all salaried employees need to contact their local HR department if they have any questions regarding their pay. However, this does NOT apply to crown servants and PhD employees, who need to contact the Payroll Office as before.