Parking in and around the University Park: 5 – 12 September 2022
On Friday 9 September, students will hold their annual sports day and Denmark’s biggest Friday bar in the University Park. This means that some of the streets and car parks in the University Park will be closed both before and after the events. Find out which areas will be affected here.
If you park on or near the University Park campus, please note that some streets and car parks will be closed in connection with the students’ annual sports day and Denmark’s biggest Friday bar on 9 September – for some days before and after the events.
The following car parks and streets will be closed (both days inclusive):
- Monday 5 September – Monday 12 September: Car park by building 1540, Ny Munkegade 114
- Monday 5 September – Monday 12 September: Gravel area at the bottom of the car park by building 1540, Ny Munkegade 114
- Tuesday 6 September at 18:00 – Saturday 10 September: Car park and gravel area by building 1135, Ole Worms Allé 4
- Thursday 8 September at 18:00 – Friday 9 September: First section of car the park by building 1171, Ole Worms Allé 3
- Thursday 8 September at 18:00 – Friday 9 September: Car park outside building 1522, Ny Munkegade 120
- Thursday 8 September at 19:00 – Friday 9 September: Circular car park in front of building 1131, C. F. Møllers Allé 3
- Thursday 8 September at 19:00 – Friday 9 September: Half of the car park (the western part) by the Steno Museum, C. F. Møllers Allé 2
Signs will be put up in the affected areas.
These plans are subject to change.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the guards or the volunteers on site.