Parking in and around the University Park: 2 – 11 September 2023
On Friday 8 September, students will hold their annual sports day and Denmark’s biggest Friday bar in the University Park. This means that some of the streets and car parks in the University Park will be closed both before and after the events. Find out which areas will be affected here.
If you park on or near the University Park campus, please note that some streets and car parks will be closed in connection with the students’ annual sports day and Denmark’s biggest Friday bar on 8 September – for some days before and after the events.
The following car parks and streets will be closed (both dates inclusive):
- Saturday 2 – Monday 11 September: Car park by building 1540, Ny Munkegade 114
- Monday 4 – Monday 11 September: Gravel area at the bottom of the car park by building 1540, Ny Munkegade 114
- Monday 4 (from 18:00) – Saturday 9 September: Car park and gravel area by building 1135, Ole Worms Allé 4
- Thursday 5 September (from 19:00) – Friday 8 September: The circular car park in front of building 1131, C. F. Møllers Allé 3
- Thursday 7 September (from 18:00) – Friday 8 September: Last section of car the park by building 1163, Ole Worms Allé 4
- Thursday 7 September (from 18:00) – Friday 8 September: Car park outside building 1522, Ny Munkegade 120
- Thursday 7 September (from 19:00) – Friday 8 September: Half of the car park (the western part) by the Steno Museum, C. F. Møllers Allé 2
These closures can also be seen on the map on the right. Signs will be put up in the affected areas.
The plans are subject to change.
During the periods stated above, long barriers will be in place along the two large car parks by buildings 1540 and 1135 to allow equipment to be delivered to the site, such as fences, road plates, staging, containers and portable toilets. Every effort has been made to limit the periods during which the car parks will be closed.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact project manager Katrine Boserup Jensen at email@example.com.