University elections: Time to cast your vote!
Your vote will help decide which of your colleagues sits on the AU board, your academic council and your board of studies. You can cast your vote starting today – the polls will be open until Thursday 16 November at 16:00.
The university elections are now underway, and this year academic and administrative/technical staff can vote for representatives to the university’s various decision-making bodies. VOTE HERE
These elected representatives will be your voice when important topics like AU’s strategic development, the quality of our degree programmes and recruitment policies are on the table. Staff representatives advise management and contribute to influencing and implementing the large and small initiatives that shape and guide Aarhus University as organisation and institution. Meet current and former academic and administrative/technical representatives on the board, academic councils and boards of studies.
How to vote
- Sign in to the e-voting system with your AU ID and password
- You can see who you can vote for when you sign in.
- The polls are open from 13 November at 9:00 until 16 November at 16:00.v
Please note that in some cases elections may be uncontested or cancelled. This means you can’t vote in these elections. You can see a list here.
What elections can you vote in?
- As a member of academic staff, you can vote for representatives on the board, the academic councils, board of studies and PhD committees.
- As an administrative/technical staff member, you can vote for a board representative, and if you’re employed at a faculty, you can also stem for an observer on the your academic council.
Students and PhD student are also having elections for representatives this year.
The elcetion results
The election results will be announced at the beginning of week 47 at au.dk/election.
Need more information?
- Find additional information at au.dk/election
- Read more about the various councils, boards and committees.
- Please contact the election secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.