Aarhus University provides access to a number of tools for online meetings. Here you can read more about the uses of Teams and Zoom, and what you need to be aware of in regard to IT security.
Before you call an online meeting, you should take the following things into consideration:
- What types of data will you be sharing at the meeting, e.g. screen sharing, chat or sharing features?
Read about AU’s four data classifications: public data, internal data, confidential data and sensitive personal data.
- Which people are allowed to participate in the meeting (depends on the types of data that will be shared at the meeting)?
- Is the meeting an open meeting, where all participants can use an anonymous link? Use the waiting room feature to better control of who participates in the meeting.
- Is the meeting a closed meeting which requires a personal invitation – with/without a password?
- Will the entire meeting or parts of the meeting be recorded (depends on the types of data that will be shared at the meeting)?