AU has a number of conference rooms with video conference equipment. The rooms make it possible to meet across AU locations and with external business partners. The conference room or mobile equipment must be booked in Outlook. If you need more than to conference rooms, please use the virtual conference rooms instead.
Read more about video conference equipment.
Adobe Connect is a conference system with file sharing, whiteboard function and much more. The system works very well for teaching.
You can use Adobe Connect free of charge at AU as part of an agreement with DEIC. Adobe Connect can only be used from a computer and you cannot book the room in Outlook.
How to use Adobe Connect:
- To start a meeting via Adobe Connect, you open https://c.deic.dk/ and choose Aarhus University on the list followed by "Confirm selection and login".
- You will now be transferred to mit.au.dk where you can type in your username and password.
- Accept via the "Yes, I accept" button.
- You will now receive an email with a link to your conference room.
- If you want to invite external persons (persons outside AU) to participate in your meeting, you can give them access to Adobe Connect via mit.au.dk.
How to create a new meeting in Adobe Connect:
- From the home page in Adobe Connect, click + Create and then Meeting to create a new meeting.
- You need to fill out the information about the meeting. Write the name of the meeting, choose date and time and choose how the user can connect. Click Next when you are done.
- Choose who can attend the meeting. You can both choose a group or individuals and you can use the search-bar at the top. Click Add when you have chosen a group/person and click Next when you have added all participants.
- Now choose if the user should receive an e-mail about the meeting. You can change the different fields if you need to add some information or make it more accurate. Click Finish when you are done.
- You have now created a meeting and you are able to connect and find information about it under Meetings.
Learn much more in depth from the guide at Adobe
Teams allows members of a team to chat, conduct conversations, hold virtual meetings and share files with each other.
Teams can also be used with the existing video conference systems
Read more about the differences between Teams, Skype for Business and Zoom. What to use when?