Passport and visa rules

Before your trip, check to see if your passport is valid and whether it contains blank pages for any visas and entry stamps.

Please note that some countries require your passport to be valid for a number of months beyond the duration of the trip.

You can check the rules for your particular destination on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website or contact the country's embassy (The Copenhagen Diplomatic List), which will also be able to answer any further questions you might have.

ESTA - application for entry into the United States

ESTA stands for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. ESTA is an online application system developed by the United States government to pre-screen travelers before they are allowed to board an airplane or ship that is bound for the United States. ESTA and a US Visa are not the same. ESTA is only a U.S.-entry requirement for passport holders from visa waiver countries (including Denmark).

Visumservice is a global travel visa service and can help corporations or individuals to obtain a business and other travel visas worldwide in a fast, convenient and secure manner.

CWT can assist you in obtaining a visa via Visa Assistance tel. +45 43 58 45 58 - fee for this service is invoiced by CWT to the Traveler / AU - see CWT's fee list.