AU Library offers support for researchers and students on:
- searching and finding data for research purposes
- drawing up data management plans
- sharing data throughout the research process, including data licences and data publishing
- workshops and courses on data management, FAIR principles and reuse of research data.
AU Library has contact librarians affiliated with each department/school.
See the list of contact librarians.
Read more about data management on the AU Library website.
The Faculty's data protection coordinator can help answer questions regarding the use of personal data in research.
The Research Support Office can help with:
- Fundraising and preparing proposals
- The proposal – structure, language and quality assurance
- New knowledge through workshops, courses, presentations about national and European grant sources
- Overview of relevant databases
- Bibliometric analyses and assistance when searching for information