The Arts Forum for Education supports the degree programme management and administration at Arts in its work on the strategic management of degree programmes. The Arts Forum for Education discusses and advises about initiatives and ideas on education and contributes to an open dialogue and close cooperation relating to education at Arts.
The Arts Forum for Education is composed of the vice-dean for education as well as the directors of studies and the chairmen of the board of studies at Arts. It constitutes the primary strategic forum on education at Arts.
Members of the Arts Forum for Education
- Niels O. Lehmann, Vice-Dean for Education (chair)
- Tina Bering Keiding, Vice-Director of the Centre for Teaching Development and Digital Media
- Eva Silberschmidt Viala, Director of Studies, Danish School of Education
- Lars Kiel Bertelsen, Director of Studies, School og Communication and Culture
- Liselotte Malmgart, Director of Studies, School of Culture and Society
- Kirstine Helboe Johansen, Chair of the Board of Studies for Theology
- Lone Koefoed Hansen, Chair of the Board of Studies for Communication and Culture
- Peter Bugge, Chair of the Board of Studies for Culture and Society
- Merete Wiberg, Chair of the Board of Studies for Education
- Tina Bering Keiding, Division Manager, Forskningsbaseret center for universitetspædagogik
Secretary of the Arts Forum for Education
- Dinna Sigaard Bruun Hansen, advisor, Dean's Secretariat