News from the Senior Management Team is published every week (in English subsequently). This includes a brief description of current activities and discussions.
News from the Senior Management Team is sent to all units at Aarhus University, and they can decide for themselves how they want to forward the information to members of staff.
All employees at Aarhus University and other interested parties are welcome to sign up for the newsletter directly.
News from the senior management team no. 33 (29.11.23)
- The results of the 2023 university elections are in
- Do you want to help to make the work environment even better at AU?
- Tech dean: The government's cutback requirements undermine the foundation for the green transition
- Degree programme directors: Technology literacy should be an independent subject
- ERC Consolidator Grants go to three researchers from Computer Science
- Five Health researchers receive Ascending Investigator Grants
- New Horizon Europe project to make the fashion industry more sustainable
- Tell your fellow researchers about AIAS Fellowships
- Shared digital examination system roll-out is underway