The Kitchen offers open work spaces and facilities for entrepreneurs, and it hosts a wide variety of open events on entrepreneurship. Students and researchers can get access to advice and funding opportunities, and access to the start-up ecosystem and established businesses in Aarhus.
The Kitchen is open to everyone, so whether you’re a researcher, a student or just curious, do stop by for a cup of coffee at The Kitchen.
Facts about The Kitchen:
- The Kitchen is a new 3,300 m2 entrepreneurship and innovation hub.
- It’s located in the old central kitchen of the former municipal hospital in Aarhus, and a lot of details have been preserved, like the tiles on the walls, old hospital equipment and doors you open by pulling on a cord.
- The Kitchen has open workstations and offices for students and researchers enrolled in programmes in The Kitchen
- The Kitchen has small and large meeting rooms and offers refreshments for meetings.
- The Kitchen is open to Aarhus residents and the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- The Kitchen holds open events, talks, workshops and much more.