• Travel booking and expense reimbursement


If an accident occurs

External guidelines & apps

The following links to guidelines and apps can be useful on your trip. They are not developed by AU, and AU does not provide support for these.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark

A reference to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website - Travel and residence

Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding travel and residence in countries outside Denmark, including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the Citizen Service.


At CWT's website, there is a description of their app CWT To Go. The app can be downloaded for a number of smartphones and tablet computers. The traveller can through this app find information on their journey, whether there are any delays, a description of the destination - and much more.

EU Passenger rights

Have you experienced delays and cancellations? Do you have special mobility needs? As an air, rail, ship or bus passenger, you have rights when travelling in the EU.

The European Commission's Passenger rights.


Travel and expense claim

Aarhus University uses the travel and expense claim systemet RejsUd for reimbursement.

If you have lost a travel or expense voucher, you must use the statement of truth form as documentation for the expense. You'll find the form under "Forms for travel and expense claim".