How to request a change of registered holiday and absence

How to request a change of registered holiday and absence

Only relevant for the areas that use self-service during holidays and absences. If you are in doubt as to whether you are covered by self-service, contact your immediate manager or secretary.

As an employee, you can request a change of registration of future holiday and absence planned for you in mitHR.

When you request a change, it is sent to your line manager for approval.

When your line manager has approved/rejected the request, you will receive a receipt to this effect.

Below you will find instructions on how request change to future registrations of holiday or absence in mitHR.

The guidance is based on changing the registration of a holiday, but the process is the same for other absences via self-service.

See which types of absence you as an employee can register via self-service in mitHR here: 


1. Tilgå Tid og fravær for at fremfinde eksisterende registreringer af fravær

Step 1 image

2. Vælg Eksisterende fravær

Step 2 image

3. Vælg blyanten ud fra den registrering som du ønsker at ændre

Step 3 image

4. Vælg ny dato via kalenderfunktionen

Step 4 image

5. Vælg ny dato

Step 5 image

6. Sættes startdatoen længere ud end den oprindelige slutdato, bliver man mindet om at slutdatoen skal ligge efter startdatoen. Koriger derefter slutdato.
Se bort fra servicemeddelelsen om, at startdatoen skal ligge indenfor ansættelsen.

Step 6 image

7. Vælg Afsend

Step 7 image

8. Ændringen er nu sendt til godkendelse

Step 8 image

Here's an interactive tutorial

** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **

Next step


The video-guide is shown below. If your browser does not show the video-guide, the following guide presents a solution 

Guide for using the video-guides

Get the guide as a pdf by selecting Print it/Print via the down arrow in the guide and press Start.
You can choose between several different formats. Read more about using guides here

Click on the square in the upper right corner of the video to maximize the video to full screen.

Note: To access the guide in English, follow these steps and choose english.





If you don't get the help you need from this page, please contact your secretary,