Tasks of the department
Employment Law is responsible for interpreting and implementing HR legislation as well as developing shared guidelines at AU. The unit also offers advisory services and guidance for the HR departments in the four administration centres.
Employment law tasks:
- Advisory services regarding employment law to HR departments in the administration centres
- Preparation of memos and guidelines in relation to employment law
- Negotiations of cross-organisational local agreements with the trade unions
- Employment law tasks for the senior management team
- Contact to government agencies and institutions in connection with consultation procedures
- AU Election Secretariat
Furthermore, the unit performs HR tasks for the central administration:
- Staff administrative tasks from recruitment to resignation, including management sparring as well as salary negotiations.
Read more about guidelines etc.
Secretary: Camilla Elona Eriksen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student assistant: Signe Kjær Nielsen, email@example.com