The aim of the workshop is to support Aarhus University's ambition that all units have a plan on how to carry out value-generating career development dialogues and that they have a framework for the managers and employees in the unit.
Content and form
Faculty management teams, departmental management teams or other management teams that will work together to establish the framework for strategic and systematic career development in their unit.
The workshop will be designed in collaboration with the management team and their specific needs, but will generally include the following:
- Brief presentation of Aarhus University's wishes for the career development initiative: Why an increased focus on career development? by/AU HR
- Brief presentation on career guidance and opportunities available at Aarhus University, by/AU Career PhD and Junior Researchers from Enterprise and Innovation
The team will have a chance to work strategically and methodically with career development, including clarifying the following questions:
- Who will have career development dialogues with whom?
- Are there any alternative initiatives that we as the management team can launch to support career clarification and development?
- How do we create the right framework for this career development initiative?
- Rounding off and what happens next?
1 ½ - 2 hours
AU HR and AU Career PhD and Junior Researchers, Enterprise and Innovation.